A: Bed bugs are small, flat and oval-shaped.
The earlier you identify bed bugs, the faster we can remove the bugs and save your belongings, furniture, and family from inconvenience and worry.
- Bed bugs range in color from almost white, to light brown and reddish.
- Young bed bugs, called nymphs, are lighter in color.
- Because bed bugs feed on blood from humans or animals, they turn rusted red after feeding.
- Adult bed bugs are usually 1/4 to 3/8 inch long.
- Bed bugs, bed bug nymphs and bed bug eggs can be seen by the naked eye.
- Here are pictures of bed bugs in their various life stages.
Do these photos of bed bugs look familiar to you?
Don’t wait, contact ThermalRid now to get your bed bug problem under control before it becomes worse.
If you are concerned you have bed bugs, send us a picture via our Contact Us form.